Before you can start playing Starcraft Universe, you need to create a new character.
Select a class by clicking on one of the class buttons at the top left of the character creation screen.
Now it's time to customize your character!
There are a few choices you will have to make during the creation process:
1) The starting weapon
* The starting weapon will influence the range, attack speed and damage per hit of your character. It will also change how your character looks.
* All weapons have the same total damage output, this choice is just about personal preference.
2) Your starting Relic
* The starting relic determines your role in the game, however, just like the starting weapon you can change your relic later in the game.
* Each relic has unique stats that will change the effectiveness of your character for different purposes, like healing or dealing damage.
* The starting relic changes the way your character looks, making it easy for players to identify the character combat role!
3) The color
* Choose the color you like. Remember that there are two different colors, base and emissive.
4) The gender
* You won’t be able to change your characters gender after its creation, so pick carefully! (Female models are pending)
5) The portrait
* The chosen portrait will display in-game.
6) The name
* Most importantly, you need to give your character a name.
* Follow the instructions in game to make sure your character name is valid.
Once you are done, just press the “Create Character” button at the bottom of the screen.
This will bring you to the character selection screen. As you can see, additional character slots are available. You can create multiple characters. Each character will have its own savefile and progress.
Once you are ready to start playing click on the “Login” button!